international wedding photojournalism
A little bit about me
Questions and answers
What to expect
How I found photography
What to expect...
- Show up on time - preferably early.
- Be excited about shooting your wedding and have a bunch of fun doing it!!!
- Sweat an embarrassingly large amount - hey, these photos don't take themselves :)
- Roll with the punches. Nothing has ever shocked me or made me flip out at work. Weddings are completely unpredictable and I'm excited about whatever happens at your wedding... whether it was planned or not :)
- Take beautiful, elegant, and fun photographs!
- Get annoyed at Aunt Patty for telling me to make sure I take a certain picture. I know she's not trying to tell me how to do my job and that she means well :)
- Freak out if it starts raining. Heck, I'll try and talk you guys out into the rain for some of the most memorable photos of your life!
- Spend a bunch of time telling you how to put your hand on your chin correctly.
- Be completely uninhibited with your love for each other. I know it's weird having a huge camera and lens fixated on you all day long, but I can't make images of you gazing romantically into each other's eyes or you wiping a tear during your last dance with dad unless you let your true emotions show . Do that and I won't miss it :)
- Sit back, enjoy your day, don't pay attention to me, and you'll be thrilled with your wedding images!