I know it’s been a while since I’ve done a before and after Wednesday… My bad! But I think I’ve got a good one from Ryan and Megan’s wedding :) As usual, I’m using my handy dandy totally rad actions and presets. Science has verified that these actions are so red hot that you have to put vinegar on them to keep out the fire!
The first image is the final, processed image.
1. Opened the image in Photoshop (bottom left)
2. Desaturated the image (bottom right)
3. Lights Out (TRA action) at 100%
4. Get Faded Neutral (TRA action) at 70%
4. Grainstorm (TRA action) at 50%
5. Resize to 900 pixels wide (command+option+i)
6. Sharpen for Web (TRA action)
Remember, if you’re looking for something to spruce up your photos, go for it and grab some Get Totally Rad Actions! I paid for both sets out of my pocket and LOVE them. And if you do it through my link above or the banner below (shameless plug) I’ll love you long time.